AIM-FOR Achievement in Mind Ltd. are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Aim-For Achievement in Mind Ltd. We are registered in accordance with the Act under registration number ZA028893.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information we ask you to provide when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU FROM OTHERS
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. Although we may supply this information as required by law to the relevant authorities.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and, subject to the below, will not pass your personal details to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing by them.
However, we may use information you have provided via our site and/or that we hold about you in the following ways:
- If you apply for the creation of an Online Account or submit any other applications or information relating to your membership of the PFA/Aim-For Safety Net via our site, to process, record and maintain details of your application(s) and/or membership and to contact you in connection with your application(s) and/or membership.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
INFORMATION RELATING TO THIRD PARTIES
You should not provide any information relating to any other person, without first providing that person with a copy of this policy, informing them that they will be bound by this policy and obtaining their prior written consent to you submitting such information on their behalf.